Who is that Masked Mouse?|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 4 most recent journal entries recorded in
Anon No More's LiveJournal:
|Thursday, September 2nd, 2010|
Read the userinfo: http://www.journalfen.net/userinfo.bml?u
Please, please be 18 and over. This is non-negotiable.
- Once you are given your JF account and you're able to access it, please respond to my comment.
- I'll be able to see your IP address as well and uh, I don't think others have taken this step, but if you use a proxy to hide your ass, it's an automatic no. Here is why. I will verify your IP addresses, not just to make sure you're not wanky (my ass is on the line here also for offering to make accounts for mice), but also to verify that you're not posing as someone else.
- If you're going to comment on other entries in the community to grovel, let me know that you did so as well. littlebitca, dontgiveahoot, or neridne might get back to you sooner, so no reason to have multiple JF accounts, right?
- Don't whine that I haven't gotten back to you. If I don't get back to you at all, it's nothing personal. I have a real life too and I like it better than being attached to my computer all the time.
There's no way for us to officially verify the individual's age, but just be honest that you're over 18. Don't spoil it for the rest of the anonymice and for the rest of us. Current Mood: Holier-than-thou
|Sunday, October 22nd, 2006|
A lurker paid user here volunteering her services to any anonymouse who desires a JF account. Please comment here after reading the rules and please be sure to carefully read and follow the instructions.
- Must be at least 18 years old. If you aren't 18 yet, don't ask for an account. This is really just part of agreeing to Journalfen's Terms of Service, but somehow this one gets overlooked.
- State which fandom you're in. This is also part of the Terms of Service.
- State what username you want. Be sure that it is equal to or lesser than 15 characters long! Anything longer than 15 characters gets cut off by the JF system.
- Please do not use this to get an account for role-playing. If you want to join one of the RP communities, please ask there how to go about joining.
- Only nonny mousies who 'sign' their posts will be considered. This doesn't have to be your name, or your LJ name, or even the name you want on JF. It just needs to be a consistent identification that you use when posting anonymously.
- Anons seeking accounts must provide links to five signed posts made on JF itself (No, LJ comments or links to other sites don't count). This is not so we can make a judgment call on whether or not you're JF material, but to show that you're participating as fully as an anonymouse can on JF. The links do not have to be in fandom_wank , they can be anywhere on JF but we would like them to be from different entries (i.e. not five comments to a single post in f_w). The reason for this is that whomever requests the account is going to a certain amount of trouble to do so, and it's nice to show you're worth the trouble.
- Leave an email where you can be reached. Once the account is created the information has to be passed on to you.
The following are guidelines:
- Giving a live journal or other net name (e.g. myspace, deviantart) can help to move things along. That way a paid user interested in getting you an account may have a way to verify age and fandom.
- Recognize that requesting an account is something a paid user is doing because they're being nice. And that it may take a while before someone responds.
- The purpose of the community is to get accounts for those who don't already have one, so if you already have a free account please don't use this to get another one.
- The anonymouse asks for an account in the comments, making sure the information from the rules is in the comment.
- The paid user checks the information the anonymouse gives to be sure that it is accurate, which may include a confirmation email to check that the email is valid as well as a check of all the posts and background of the anonymouse.
- A paid user can then request an account through the Paid Users' Priority Support Journal (prioritysupport ), specifying the username for the account.
- When the account is created an email will be sent with the password.
- The anon (no more) can then log in and change the password.
It's pretty straightforward and I will try to be as quick as possible with requests. Please note that patience is a MUST as it is a manual process and I handle account requests when I do have the time and in batches to avoid inundating (or seriously aggravating) the JF admin. Thank you for your understanding.
EDIT: For those of you who are having trouble meeting the 5 comment anonymouse quota due to anonymous commenting being turned off, you can go to the house_of_mouse to request temporary 24 hour JF accounts to post with (sign with your name though!) and use that towards your quota. This will also give you an opportunity to try out a JF account too so you can know if all this effort is worth it. Or you can try some of the other excellent non F_W JF comms that still have anonymous commenting turned on (i.e. bad_penny , otf_wank , fandom_lounge , etc.)
NOTE: This service is provided on good faith so anonymouse MUST provide some assurances of behaving with at least some decorum once they receive a JF account (orgasmic dances of glee are allowed though). This is due to the fact that YOUR behavior reflects on me. I do not want to hear that an anonymouse used their journal to troll or otherwise abuse the JF community.
EDITED AS OF 06/04/2007: Additionally, if you have posted in the other entries, please state that! I wish for there to be as little confusion as possible—the paid users here are all independently helping out anonymouse so there is little coordination between us all. In essence, these are separate queues with varying speeds depending on how much free time the account holder has. So, please, if you have posted in more than one thread, state so. To avoid any possible confusion, I will be adding a pre-registration confirmation step on my end where I will, in an attempt to screen out bad applications, email you to confirm that you wish a JF account.
ADDENDUM: I request for the sake of my own record keeping that anonymouse who have received an account to reply to their original anonymous posts, just to show that the process works and also for me to be able to tell which mouse already received journals. There are so many requests that being able to tell this right away speeds up the process of filtering the applications. If possible, friending me would also be a big help as I like to keep an eye on anonymouse I have helped get journals for.
Edit dated 05/20/2011: I apologize about the lack of response to requests. I was inactive online but have returned. I will do my best to reply in a timely fashion. I know this entry is long but please read through everything as these guidelines are here for a reason. Thank you!
|Wednesday, February 1st, 2006|
Hey there! Just wanted to say hello and to add my paid user status to those who are helping anonymice get their accounts. *waves at those she knows from other comms*
Current Mood: Poetic
|Wednesday, January 25th, 2006|
I've been through the wankers on a horse with no name, but now I want one for myself
First thing: please read the read the Rules and Guidelines
on the user info page.
For an anon to request an account, make a comment to this entry with the information requested in the rules.
Any requests posted here may be answered by any paid user but please post so we know which ones are done.