1. The motto of the Brownies is “Lend a hand.” If this were the personal motto of someone you know, who would it be?
2. The motto of the Olympic Games is “Citius, Altius, Fortius” (“Higher, Faster, Stronger”). If this were the personal motto of someone you know, who would it be?
3. It’s not a motto, but Apple, Inc.’s tagline for some time has been “Think different.” Grammatical iffiness aside, if this were the personal motto of someone you know, who would it be?
4. Here are some food-related marketing slogans: “The incredible, edible egg.” “Beef: It’s what’s for dinner.” “Got milk?” What would be a cool marketing slogan for something you’ve eaten in the past twenty-four hours that doesn’t already have one?
5. Here is a very long list of cool Latin phrases
. Which will you adopt as your personal motto for the upcoming week?
Executive Assistant to Louis Garneau