It's...two days after White Collar aired, that must mean it's time for Sam's Three Things About White Collar!
Spoilers for 4.02, SHIT IN A BOTTLE
1. I never really put it out there, I'm not sure why, but I was about 90% sure that Neal's return would involve him pulling off some incredible coup for the Bureau. CALLED IT.
2. Zip-tied to the dashboard? I believe I CALLED THAT.
3. "What we did, we did for Peter." YEP CHECK CALLED IT.
Okay but no seriously.
1. For about five minutes in the middle of the episode I just sat there going "why...why is Peter singing?" I'm dying to know what Dobbs did. I figure either serial killin', terrorism, or organised crime. Smart money's on organised crime but it would be way creepier if the guy obsessed with putting ships NAMED AFTER HIS EXES/POSSIBLY HIS VICTIMS into small glass bottles was a serial killer.
2. I think even Jeff Eastin realised just how futile it would be to try and fake an empty safe with a painting reflected in a mirror, hence the broken mirror and backup plan. Seriously, I know Neal is like some kind of Art Savant but there are limits to even his trompe l'oeil skills.
3. Taking bets now on how fast a) Mozzie will return and b) Peter will get his job back. My own personal guess is "three episodes" and "by the end of next episode" respectively.
3a. At one point I just sat there and thought, I don't know what I think about the rampant facial hair in this episode.
Legal Disclaimer - Site Map