I finally got to watch White Collar and Suits!
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT
Spoilers for 2.10, Homoerotic Gratuitous Boxing FTW
1. I cannot believe my mum was right. She said Hardman planted the memo and I thought it was a ridiculous conspiracy theory and everyone else I mentioned it to thought it was a ridiculous conspiracy but she was right. My MOTHER gets an oh snap vindicated!
2. DONNA I MISSED YOU. Don't touch his balls! Bowties have no place here!
3. HAHAHAHA HARVEY. Do I get an oh-snap-vindicated for Harvey lighting up? I'm going to claim it. Especially since my fic about them getting high together was totally better. Or at least it was sexier.
3a. Oh my god stop talking about peeing in peoples' offices.
AND WHITE COLLAR.
NEAL IF YOU NEED TO FIND SAM I AM RIGHT HERE. WE CAN MEET AT THE BEAN. NAME YOUR TIME.
Spoilers for 4.06, I AM 229!
1. Tim DeKay is my hero. The suffering, confused, resigned tone of his voice when he asks why Mozzie would be mistaken for a dead revolutionary war spy made me laugh so hard. Also his growing enthusiasm as he figured out that this was HISTORY YAY was awesome.
2. The writing was a little disjointed on this episode -- I'm not sure how we got from "My parents were spies" to "my parents were the Culver spies". I think maybe some scenes got cut wrong. Also, Jeff Eastin has said that he often bases themes for his episodes around movies, and I hate to think that he's using National Treasure as the structure for a story, but....
3. I can't figure out which is better, that Neal IMMEDIATELY DEMANDED to see Mozzie's shadow puppet show like some kind of five year old, or that Mozzie promptly caved and PUT IT ON FOR HIM. (And kind of sad because in many ways Mozzie's imaginary story is Neal's actual story.)
Neal, bring Jones with you to the Bean. I want to give him a hug.
Post a comment in response:
Legal Disclaimer - Site Map