(also posted in Teh Elljay)
Scored dad's present, scored two potential jaeeooaoeorbs (one of them is a request for a WATERCOLOUR PAINTER who is FAMILIAR WITH SUMI-E AND OTHER ASIAN ART STYLES hahahehahehahhaaaah), and while I didn't manage to get the June Animage, I scored Saiyuki 3 translated instead.
Um, those of you with sensitive ears, you might wanna plug 'em, because I'm gonna squee.
Three. Two. One.
*flop roll cackle squeeeeeee*
I'm done. :D
All in all, a productive day. Also full of DAMMIT UNIVERSE.
1) On the way to the T-dot, my train passed a freight train with several cars bearing the logo of Toluca Shipping.
2) I got hit in the head with a randomass paper plane from nowhere when I exited the Path.
3) There was a goddamn pink teddybear head roadkilled at the corner of Dundas and McCaul.
4) Saiyuki 3 fell off the shelf AT me and I caught it on Yiso's debut page.
5) There was a random rantypants fellow on Yonge howling about mad scientists infiltrating the government.
6) Posters about Hesse's Siddharta were everywhere.
7) Stumble You Might Fall playing at Silver Snail, THEN at Hairy Tarantula.
My feet hurt :D