May 21st, 2013
|12:01 pm - Another quick update...|
I know the pictures in the media are horrendous but it's around 25 miles from Bunny. She's fine and involved in the clear up in her community.
May 20th, 2013
|antoniobanderas||01:37 pm - Antonio Banderas and Rupert Everett spend Christmas together|
Backdated to December 24, 2012
It took Antonio forever to find a gift for Rupert. Not because he couldn't think of anything, but he wanted this to be perfect. Their first Christmas together. He got him a 5x5 rubik's cube - not that he has any illusion about this being any challenge to Rupert. But it might be a bit of distraction or fun.
( The naughty gift for the nice boy. )
|12:27 pm - Update on Bunny|
Not sure how many of you know that Oklahoma has been struck by tornadoes and some of them far too close to Bunny for comfort.
She's fine, her family and critters are fine. She's involved in helping wherever she can, so expect radio silence for now. In the meantime, for those who do, spare a thought for her community in your prayers.
Here's a link to the story from the BBC website
May 17th, 2013
|citadel_staff||07:48 pm - Friday Five|
1. The motto of the Brownies is “Lend a hand.” If this were the personal motto of someone you know, who would it be?
2. The motto of the Olympic Games is “Citius, Altius, Fortius” (“Higher, Faster, Stronger”). If this were the personal motto of someone you know, who would it be?
3. It’s not a motto, but Apple, Inc.’s tagline for some time has been “Think different.” Grammatical iffiness aside, if this were the personal motto of someone you know, who would it be?
4. Here are some food-related marketing slogans: “The incredible, edible egg.” “Beef: It’s what’s for dinner.” “Got milk?” What would be a cool marketing slogan for something you’ve eaten in the past twenty-four hours that doesn’t already have one?
5. Here is a very long list of cool Latin phrases. Which will you adopt as your personal motto for the upcoming week?
Executive Assistant to Louis Garneau
May 15th, 2013
|10:47 am - Now...I'm not a fan of Het at all....|
but ( this ) was seriously hot. Beautifully written too with some wonderfully crafted dialogue and imagery. Well done.
May 14th, 2013
|10:59 pm - Introducing...Stephen Amell|
( Stephen's Bio )
May 13th, 2013
|05:19 pm - Citadel Bar - Los Angeles - Friday, May 10th|
James D'Arcy, Joe Manganiello, Antony Starr and Katheryn Winnick
( "They keep asking me to put my hand down their pants for some reason." )
May 11th, 2013
|01:00 am - Time Gentlefolk Please!|
Hey folks, I've closed down the chatrooms for the evening.
Thanks everyone for coming out! :) See you next time!
May 10th, 2013
|07:18 pm - META & BAR CHAT: Are OPEN|
CitJoe: Come party. Come naked. Or just come. The rooms are open.
rpgorlando evainedevereaux for an invite)
|citadel_staff||01:11 am - Friday Five|
1. How well do you receive criticism?
2. When did someone else’s criticism of you result in growth?
3. What do you think of film critics?
4. What’s something you’d like to make a critical statement about right now?
5. Who’s the most critical person you know?
Executive Assistant to Louis Garneau
May 9th, 2013
|07:18 pm - New (Old) Pup Announcent: James Purefoy|
Reiteration: This journal does not belong to, is not endorsed by and has nothing to do with the real James Purefoy. This is an RPG journal.
( This James Purefoy should not be confused with other James Purefoys that I have played... and there are a lot. )
|10:20 am - META & BAR CHAT: Friday, May 10th|
Sorry for the short notice but this month our meta chat will be on
Friday, May 10th at 9:00 PM Eastern
Your host will be jennandanica and there'll be a post to citadel_meta with the room name(s) on the actual date.
There will definitely be a bar chat this week running alongside meta. I will be bringing in antony_starr and Jenny (deleerium) will be bringing in joe_manganiello. Both will be happy to talk to or play with anyone else who is around.
Please come and join us!
May 8th, 2013