| Dexter 2x03. An Inconvenient Lie.
||[Oct. 16th, 2007|09:58 pm]
OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!!!!
* Dexter is in rehab... and making a shopping list XD
* DEXTER: "And I need duct tape, 3-4 rolls, heavy duty trash bags. I wonder when the last time I sharpened my knives?"
* Hi, Lila! I didn't recognize Jamie Murray without the Wonder Woman-like outfit.
* Those are some hard donuts.
* Rita is waaaaaaaaaay too adorable.
* RITA: You're a terrible liar.
Oh Rita, if you knew...
* DEXTER: "How important are they? I'm sure anyone with a heart could answer that question."
* Aww, shippy moment!
* Speaking of shippy moments, here is Doakes.
* Damn, that's a lot of people.
* MASUKA:"The Boss' watermelons look bigger on TV."
* I'm really missing LaGuerta as the boss.
* Agent Rock Star is asking for agents.
* Heee, Batista and Deb are on the Rock Star team.
* Lundy likes food.
* Dexter's next victim being an used car salesman is way too amusing.
* Wow, this guys's good.
* DEXTER: "I gotta stop a new killer and I ended up with a new car. How did that happen?"
* LAGUERTA: new car?
LAGUERTA: Did you get married?
DEXTER: Not that I know of.
LAGUERTA: So what's with the Mommy-Mobile?
DEXTER: Not sure.
* DEXTER: Syntethic. "Even Roger's hair is a lie. I could learn a thing or two from this guy."
* Masuka is too awesome.
* MASUKA: Say it.
DEXTER: You're my Daddy.
MASUKA: It sounds weird when you say it.
* Deb wants out. Poor Deb.
* DEXTER: "I like to remember my old playmates as they were. Clean, neat little packages."
* Ok, this is just too cool.
* Our boy is back in rehab. And he gets his chip to show Rita.
* That is one terrible lie, Dex.
* LILA: That was a nice performance. Where did you download it from, addict dot com?
* Lila is pretty good at seeing through Dex.
* Dark Passenger mention!
* Why do I get the feeling Rita won't be seeing with good eyes Dexter quitting?
* Told ya.
* DEXTER: What just happened?
* If Dexter walks out of there with another car, I'm just gonna laugh till the end of time.
* DEXTER: "DNA DNA, come out and play."
* Next victim.
* LaGuerta is planning something, isn't she?
* Poor Deb.
* MASUKA: The lead fucking investigator. Translation: everybody's bitch.
* Captain wants LaGuerta back. Not shocking.
* LAGUERTA: Erratic is a code word for being female.
* Ok, what is this woman planning? Could she really be standing up for Esme.... Nah, she's planning something.
* Doakes knows it's pizza night.
* DOAKES: I know you're connected to the Ice Truck Killer.
DEXTER: Could you be more vague?
* Dexter was on Med School? Coolness.
* Oh Agent Rock Star. The BHB is so close... and I hope you never catch him.
* There goes Doakes' tire.
* DEXTER: You were right about the ample cargo space.
* I just love what he did with Roger's hair.
* ROGER: I don't lie!
DEXTER: Ok, that was weak.
* ROGER: Most guys your age, they beat on it, right to the horse power. (...) flashy sex. But you, you were there all alone, no one there to nag you. And you don't even glance at the coups. The only thing you look at is the mini van. Like you can see her in the passenger seat, and the kids in the back..."
DEXTER: Leave the kids out!
ROGER: See? You're lying to yourself if you think you don't care.
DEXTER: She's just a companion, really. Started that way anyway. Someone that looked good, normal.
ROGER: They worm theyor way in.
DEXTER: Yeah, they do. And they shut you out.
ROGER: That's what this is about? She shot you out? *groans*
* So Dexter is a Doctor... and Rita is a Companion...
* ROGER: You're better off without that cunt!
DEXTER: DON'T *stabs* talk that way about my girlfriend.
* DEXTER: I'm Dexter and... I'm not sure what I am.
* You know, if for some bizarre reason, Dexter married Lila, she'd be "Lila Morgan."
* Hi, Doakes!
* Ok, he actually thinks this Dexter's big secret?
* DOAKES: And you owe me a new Michelin, you Motherfucker.
* Deb's onto something, damnit! Er... I mean... yay?
* Look on Rita's face when she sees Dexter's sponsor: PRICELESS.