Hey there, dead horse. Time for your yearly beating!
I got particularly bored (aka having to do an article for science class), and decided to have some Conspiracy Theory fun. Check it out! Cat's webpage still exists! Some choice selections from her site, which is covered with enough !!! and ^_^ to make me mildly nauseous:
* The fanfic "library" was updated in June.
* She still refers to herself as "The Lady Aryun"
* Manages to combine all of the most horrid backgrounds on the internet with the most hideous colored text.
* Includes bonus painful midis!
* Half of the page is written in third person, as I'm fairly sure she doesn't actually have a sister.
Selections from the library, "Where I house fanfictions of any genera." Still not even the vaguest idea of spelling....
* "This Story is about two of Cat's most famous, or infamous, characters: Erdric and Aryun." .... and she's still entirely egotistical!
* "Hurah!!! Cat's finally started to re-write her infamous epic: Life of a Phoenix! Here is the story of when Aryun meets Erdric and how things come to pass. A wickedly cool story if I've ever seen one!" I'm looking for a !!1!! in this rant somewhere. There just has to be. There are so many exclamation points. Did I mention that this particular pieces is 23 chapters long?
* "Life of a Phoenix: The First Time I Loved Forever" Wow. Points for managing to come up with the lamest, most melodramatic title ever.
* "In this, he's paired with a very strange woman who never tells him her name, and no, she's not Aryun. *laughing* The only name she gives my favorite Masho, is Shinare. Death." And she even admitted her sueness. How quaint.
* "This is a little piece I wrote at like 2 AM after I got home for work. It features Dante Sparda from Devil May Cry ^^ *waggles tail* Cute little devil! Anyway, have fun 'cause it was a kick to write it. In short: Date deals with Harem Life." Okay, *first* of all... "Date"? *bashes head in with keyboard* Secondly, and more importantly, *HAREM*?
and she has a lemon page... featuring... who else... *her*. Includes such timeless self-insertion (in the most literal way possible) classics as:
* "The Wedding Vows - Erdric X Aryun - Their Wedding Night. UP AND COMPLETE!!"
* "Trust in me - Paring Cecil X Aryun (part of a huge story that I'm not sure I'll put up. I probably will *grinning*)"
* "Love in Wutai (working with title) - Paring - Sephiroth X Narice. Seph finds companionship durring the Wutai war" ... Did I mention that Narice is another of her pseudonyms?
Aw, she has a Cocker Spanile.
So which of her stories should I report to Marysues first? XD