meme from dancebymyself
I got tagged for this, but I'm not gonna tag other people, just because I'm being lazy ^.^
People who have been tagged must write their answer on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you.
2. What is your most guilty pleasure?
I don't know if I really have one, I'm pretty open about even the most dorky, horrible obsessions of mine. Maybe, like, I love reading those awful entertainment magazines like US and stuff which are just all gossip.
3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks (or Coffee Bean I GUESS)
Shaken Passion Iced Tea Lemonade (Sweetened), sometimes with a shot of the melon syrup
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Hell yeah. And what I hate is that at least some people can go off of their majors, like "Oh, I'm a psychology major, I could be a therapist, or go to grad school for psychology," but both my majors are pretty open-ended.
5. What was the last book you read for pleasure and would you recommend it?
Er...probably some comic TPB. I've been bombarded with homework related reading for over a semester, now.
6. Favourite Sandwich and side.
I like to cook turkey lunch meat and cheddar cheese in a pan (with Pam, of course), and then eat it on a roll with tomato.
7. If a person you like doesn't feel the same way, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
I normally just move on. I have a very short attention span when it comes to people.
8. If a person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
9. Is there anything that made you unhappy recently?
TONS of things, right now it's this Lipsynch debacle, but also the fact I have a huge meeting Monday night and a horrific test on Tuesday.
10. What do you want most in life?
Money and dachshunds. Oh, and I guess adventure.
11. (changed from original) Which Teletubby do you hate the most?
I've only ever heard the name of that one with the purse, so I don't really know anything about any of them.
12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boy friend / girl friend, how would you react?
I'm seriously question whether they were my actual best friend, and come to the conclusion that not only are they not, that they're obviously not worth my time.
13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
Person...? Er....I'm not big on people.
14. What kind of person do you think you are?
Well, today I got described as "really cool" which was somewhat flattering. I think I'm unique, with lots of depths, and intelligent, and pretty bitchy/sarcastic.
15. What made you laugh recently?
I've been re-watching Dirty Sexy Money, which I always find amusing.
16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
I'm unsure whether this question means who I'd want to marry, who WOULD marry me, or who I would have the best marriage with...? I've never really thought about anyone in terms of "marriage," I really only think about anything having to do with marriage when I talk about my Perfect Wedding.
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
I tend to.
18. Do you have a motto? If yes, which one.
Sanity is a cozy lie (Susan Sontag) or, more and more lately, I've been digging "I don't want to die slowly" (Rob Dougan)
19. What type of friends do you like?
People who aren't overly sensitive, but can still know when things are
important enough to be sensitive about.
20. Do you have a favorite song?
I really have, like, ten favorite songs of all time, and then others depending on the month. Maybe Our Lady Peace's "Not Enough" or Placebo's version of "Running Up That Hill."