Just so you know who I am.
Hey all. I'm logansrogue over at LJ. I thought I'd create a journal cause I've taken to hanging out in lovely wanky communities. Mainly, I like to keep a tabs on 'batshit crazy' so I know if I'm ever toeing the line. I guess some of you don't know me from a bar of soap. I'll fill yas in.
- I'm a fan artist. My work can be seen here: http://napalmnacey.deviantart.com
- I'm also a fanfic writer. Found: http://nacey.livejournal.com
(art there too)
- I'm into Harry Potter. I do ship H/Hr. But I read just about anything. Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Pansy, Ron/Lavender, Harry/Draco, Neville/Ginny, Remus/Tonks (Yeah, my non-canon ship totally happened!), Sirius/Remus. When I have the time and the inclination, I'm a total fic whore.
- I have friends all over the Shipping Map. I like it like that.
- My other fandoms include: Star Trek (Baby's First Ship - I'm a veteran, pre-internets!), Xena:WP (Con-going Leather-clad Amazon), The Mummy Movies (I write great big long rom-com-zom tales of Myth and Bash-Boom-Urk), The Secret Garden (Small but flowery), Lord Of The Rings (Pervy Hobbit Fancier, but I never called myself that because of the stupid VSDs!), X-Men Movies (Hence my LJ username), MST3K, Numb3rs (Krumholtz!!), Doctor Who (Tennant!!)and I'm sure there's more but I'm not really remembering right now.
- Favourite authors: Douglas Adams, Agatha Christie, Frank Herbert, JRR Tolkien, HG Wells.
- Favourite artists: Degas, Manet, Vargas, Giger, Waterhouse, Jeffrey Jones
- Favourite comics: Platinum Grit, Promethea, Sandman, Death, League Of Extraordinary Gentleman.
- What I do to pass the time: Currently I'm out of work thanks to suffering from endometriosis. I'm on a waiting list for surgery, and until then I'm focusing on my original comics and my first novel. I'm also a musician and singer, so I work on my recordings as well. They can be seen at my dot.com.
- I tend to like ships that don't happen. Gabrielle/Joxer. Buffy/Xander. Harry/Hermione. Barbarella/Black Queen (That was less a ship and more me wanting to see them have hot sweaty lesbian sex) Well that's three, but I'm sure there's more.
- I'm bisexual. Thought I'd just say it to clear up any confusion. No. I'm not being a bit gay to be cool. It's more of a pain in the arse than people realise. (And no, that's not a clever anal sex joke).
- I can be a bitch sometimes, but usually it's for the comedic factor. I really am terribly nice, probably too nice. But I don't put up with any funny shit (dishonesty, cruelty, and plain asshattery).
That's all I can really think of right now. Feel free to ask me questions if you will. I'll be around on journalfen a bit.
Nancy. Current Mood: InterestedCurrent Music: Omar Faruk Tekbilek - I Love You