Call me Caisha.|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 6 most recent journal entries recorded in
|Friday, February 15th, 2008|
grudgewank might be a steaming pile of fail, but the comments are first rate.
|Thursday, August 16th, 2007|
1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favourite lyric to your current favourite song. Or your favourite kind of sandwich. Or your favourite breed of tropical fish/kind of bug/breed of dog. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your JF with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions( Interviewed by sepiamagpie )
Cross-posted to my LJ, as that's the one I actually use regularly.
|Saturday, December 2nd, 2006|
|Assumptions make the wank go 'round.
My favorite part of this
wank is that people are accusing McKelvey of being both a homophobe and female*. Because assuming that someone is a lesbian after an encounter of unspecified duration is homophobia, but assuming that anyone pushing a pram must be female is just logic.
I beseech you, metaquotes
: take a collective xanax.
* Hint: remove the "-phobe" and the "fe-", and that statement would improve in accuracy 100%. Probably not in politeness, though. :-/
|Friday, October 20th, 2006|
It's not every day that a wank--or a wanker--distinguishes itself so!
Do not be fooled: though this wank may seem to revolve around porn, the true drama is languid_ardor
's epic struggle with her own Issues. Don't miss the part where she asserts that masturbation should be purely mechanical and lacking in any sort of fantasy because when she fantasizes, she is crushed beneath the weight of her despair. The part in which she asserts that the simple knowledge that porn exists makes her a victim of it would be far more amusing if it didn't so remind me of the argument that gay marriage should not be allowed because the simple knowledge that it exists will somehow hurt straight people.
|Tuesday, October 3rd, 2006|
One should be able to count minions as "dependents" when filing taxes: Y/N?
|Monday, April 24th, 2006|
The "I should have at least one entry" post.
I probably won't do much journaling here, as I already have an LJ. This account is mostly for communities like F_W.