1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favourite lyric to your current favourite song. Or your favourite kind of sandwich. Or your favourite breed of tropical fish/kind of bug/breed of dog. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your JF with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions
From the lovely hearsawho:
1) What's the origin of your username?
It's a Batman reference, since I was really heavily into DC's Gotham-centric comics at the time I joined JF. (This was when they were still one big unhappy Batfamily, when Steph was still alive and Cass wasn't WTF and Dick was in Bludhaven, etc. etc. And then they became UTTER SUCK and I stopped reading them, alas.) Batman is obviously a vigilante, and lots of people have made cracks throughout the DCU's history about him being named after a rodent. I thought it had a nice sound.
2) What's your all-time favorite fandom to see wank in?
I love Warcraft wank beyond all others, at least when it's funny.
ETA: WAIT I CHANGE MY MIND my all-time favorite type of wank is MsScribe wank, because it is everlasting crazy.
3) Who's your favorite character in all the Seiryuu games you're in (past or present or future)?
Of the ones I still have, Oki, hands-down. Of all of them together, though, Geoff wins by a hair; someday I really want to reuse that character concept at least a little bit, because he was fantastic and I've always been sad I didn't get to use him more.
4) If you could hook one of your Seiryuu characters up with another character, who'd it be?
You know what would be funny as hell? Arumi going out on a date with Sam. Seriously. Think about that for a second and tell me that would not be fucking hilarious.
5) Dogs or cats? (I feel like I should already know this)
Cats. I like dogs TOO, because they're so much fun to play with, but cats are so damn pretty and funny that I have to favor them just a little. Also, I am likely to be in a cat-friendly place to live well before I am in a dog friendly place.
1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would love to be a natural redhead. Or have black hair. OR SOMETHING. My hair color is a really dull mouse brown and I've resented that for years, because otherwise it's curly and fabulous.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Either as a reporter for some newspaper, or in a foreign country doing volunteer work. At least, those are the choices I would most like to see in 5 years.
3. If you could eradicate one word or phrase from the English language, what would it be?
I'm not sure this completely counts, but I really, really hate the fandom RPer terms "mun" and "pup". Seriously, they scrape across my nerves in the worst way. JUST SAY "PLAYER" and "CHARACTER", DAMNIT. D:
4. What are your non-fannish hobbies/interests?
I like writing original fiction, cooking, and taking little field trips to visit historical sites. I also birdwatch, because I'm a fucking nerd.
5. What's your dream job?
I think it would be fun to be an editor for Wonkette and get paid to sit around in my pajamas while repeating gossip about politicians.
Legal Disclaimer - Site Map